Inc & Co & Incspaces
Inc & Co handles the recruitment for the companies within its group. We’re not a recruitment agency, but a well-established business group. Inc & Co handles recruitment because we have a fantastic recruitment and people team of 7, who handle everything from talent acquisition to the signing of contracts, to sending out your welcome gift. Elen & James are our talent managers at Inc & Co.
About Inc & Co
Inc & Co is a Manchester-founded business group with retail, property, digital, food & beverage, and logistics brands. The group spans the U.K. with 250 staff and consists of incspaces; our U.K. wide shared and flexible workspace, digital sports strategy agency, Skylab and charity analytics firm, Wood For Trees.
Inc & Co recently announced the launch of Inc Retail, with KNOMO London, Chopd, Tootsa, King Street Grooming and Gut Instinct. In 2021 Inc & Co acquired travel company Baldwins Travel. Founded in 2019, the Inc & Co is headed up by Group CEO Jack Mason.
Incspaces are a technology orientated, innovative flex space provider with a focus on contemporary accommodation matched with an unrivalled client experience.
We aim to offer a point of difference in a very competitive flex market. To do this we will first and foremost be investing in the property portfolio by ensuring all spaces undergo a programme of works to ensure as high quality a product as possible.
The Centre Manager is responsible for managing and delivering high levels of client, member, and guest service, helping to meet the high standard of expectations and requirements of the client and Incspaces. You play an important role in providing the first impression for the Business Centre and Incspaces as well as the client companies.
Client/Member happiness is key and is a vital element of the business which needs to be managed and mirrored by the team you are responsible for.
You will be expected to have complete ownership of your Centre and will know what is always happening and when, and are responsible for ensuring it is clean, safe, and secure at all times.
You will also support the sales team to showcase your centre, assisting with tours to sell the product you are responsible for. You will have previous Business Centre experience of managing large sites and experience of office refurbishments and office moves.
Customer Service & Office Management
- Create exceptional building environment to support members personal and professional needs.
- Support member connections through events / introductions; instilling a sense of community.
- Arrange quarterly client catch ups to review service, respond to comments & action feedback.
- Build and maintain client/member relationships to achieve high retention rates.
- Oversee preparation and service of good quality products to our members
- Ensure cash handling and end of day reconciliation carried out.
- Ensure good hygiene and practices and HACCP records are up to date.
- Supplier management
- Support Sales team to carry out tours of our facilities to prospective clients/members if required.
- Be proud of your Centre and always show enthusiasm and passion.
- Keep up to date on the product and services offered.
Conference and Meeting Rooms
- Supervise the team to ensure the conference booking service is high quality.
- Ensure rooms are set up and cleared for each booking with supplies.
Club 100 Company Benefits
Club 100 is what we call our company benefits at Inc & Co. All employees at Inc & Co and its companies receive a beautiful welcome pack that includes a laser-etched Chilly’s water bottle, custom-designed Ampersand Lanyard and Club 100 membership card to use across our ever-expanding list of companies. Benefits include; Box at the Arsenal, Cycle to Work scheme, Virtual GP, Volunteering days, and our yearly live music festival, Inc Fest. For the complete list, visit: club100.incandco.com