Inc & Co is a Manchester-founded business group with retail, property, digital, food & beverage, and logistics brands. The group spans the U.K. with 250 staff and consists of incspaces; our U.K. wide shared and flexible workspace, digital sports strategy agency, Skylab and charity analytics firm, Wood For Trees.
Inc & Co recently announced the launch of Inc Retail, with KNOMO London, Chopd, Laundrapp, Tootsa, King Street Grooming and Gut Instinct. In 2021 Inc & Co acquired travel company Baldwins Travel. Founded in 2019, the Inc & Co is headed up by Group CEO Jack Mason.
We're looking for an enthusiastic Payroll Manager to join our busy accounts team in Manchester City Centre. This role has potential to become a group wide role with the ability to grow your own team, be prepared for a challenge!
- Maintenance of payroll for all group companies, approx. 300 employees
- Timely preparation of all payroll elements
- Maintenance of tax codes
- Pension processing
- RTI management
- P11D data collection and submissions
- Employee payroll queries
- Audit and Compliance of all payroll and pension related matters
- Processing remuneration changes
- Monthly and weekly payroll reporting
- HMRC submissions and monitoring
- Establishing key contact point for HMRC and Pensions
- Ad-hoc responsibilities
- Management and development of team
What you'll need:
- Finalist, New qualified or 1 year PQE CIPP or equivalent
- MS Office experience
- Excel skills essential, pivot tables, lookups etc
- Sage/Xero experience desired
Club 100 Company Benefts
Club 100 is what we call our company benefits at Inc & Co. All employees at Inc & Co and its companies receive a beautiful welcome pack that includes a laser-etched Chilly’s water bottle, custom-designed Ampersand Lanyard and Club 100 membership card to use across our ever-expanding list of companies. Benefits include; Events at Arsenal, Cycle to Work scheme, Virtual GP, Volunteering days, and our yearly live music festival, Inc Fest. For the complete list, visit: club100.incandco.com