Inc & Co is a Manchester-founded business group with retail, property, digital, food & beverage, and logistics brands. The group spans the U.K. with 450 staff and consists of incspaces; our U.K. wide shared and flexible workspace, digital sports strategy agency, Skylab and charity analytics firm, Wood For Trees.
Inc & Co recently announced the launch of Inc Retail, with KNOMO London, Chopd, Laundrapp, Tootsa, King Street Grooming and Gut Instinct. In 2021 Inc & Co acquired travel company Baldwins Travel. Founded in 2019, the Inc & Co is headed up by Group CEO Jack Mason.
As Receptionist you play an important role in providing the first impression for the Business Centre and Incspaces as well as the client companies. You are expected to be the first point of contact for all clients, members and guests with a customer-orientated approach. Giving a warm welcome to all and also handle queries effectively and efficiently. Client happiness and satisfaction are the main focus of this role, helping to meet their expectations and requirements.
You will assist the Centre Managers with the day to day running of the centres, ensuring they are clean, safe, and secure at all times.
What you'll be doing:
- You will be the first point of contact for the building, meeting and greeting all visitors and clients
- To ensure the reception area is tidy, safe and welcoming to all clients and visitors
- To provide a responsive and efficient reception and telephone service to all our client
- To ensure that all visitors, including contractors, follow the relevant signing in/out procedures
- Issue permanent, temporary and visitor access passes and keys
- To ensure the smooth operation of the switchboard service including announcing and forward calls to clients or their voicemail
- To maintain the Business Centre client phone directory and contact lists as clients move in and out of the building
- To managing meetings including booking rooms, set up and clear meeting rooms, replenishing stock, catering orders and communicate this to your team
- Ensure that all post received is sorted for each client company and delivered to their office each morning.
- To ensure that the receipt of deliveries, ensuring recorded and couriered items are signed for and the recipient of the deliveries are notified promptly
- To book couriers and manage outgoing post, ensuring that it is franked and ready for collection where required
- Ensure all public/communal areas are clean and tidy at all times.
- Carry out daily building and health and safety checks
What you'll need:
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Good IT skills, Experience using Office suite.
- General administrative skills
- Experience using telephone and helpdesk systems
- Able to handle customer complaints and resolve problems efficiently.
- Customer service experience
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Personable and approachable with a positive nature
- Friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined
- Flexible, focused, sensible, professional and self-motivated.
- Self-reliant and responsible.
- Work as a team and will to support other functions if necessary
Club 100 Company Benefits
Club 100 is what we call our company benefits at Inc & Co. All employees at Inc & Co and its companies receive a beautiful welcome pack that includes a laser-etched Chilly’s water bottle, custom-designed Ampersand Lanyard and Club 100 membership card to use across our ever-expanding list of companies. Benefits include; Boxes at the AO Arena & Arsenal, Cycle to Work scheme, Virtual GP, Volunteering days, and our yearly live music festival, Inc Fest. For the complete list, visit: club100.incandco.com