Inc & Co & (Insert Brand)
Inc & Co handles the recruitment for the companies within its group. We’re not a recruitment agency, but a well-established business group. Inc & Co handles recruitment because we have a fantastic recruitment and people team of 7, who handle everything from talent acquisition, contracts and sending out your welcome gift. Elen is our talent manager at Inc & Co.
About Inc & Co
Inc & Co is a Manchester-founded business group with brands across retail, property, digital, food & beverage and logistics. The group has teams worldwide, including the UK, Ireland, the USA, Australia, Asia and New Zealand. Inc & Co is headed up by Group CEO, Jack Mason. Recent acquisitions include Baldwins Travel in 2021 and luxury furniture brand, Maker&Son in 2022.
About Wood for Trees
Established over 10 years ago, Wood for Trees is recognised as being the UK’s leading charity data analytics and database management business. We help charities and not-for-profit organisations make a difference, helping them generate and utilise their money more effectively by helping them get the most from their data. We’ve built a reputation for providing valuable insight, strategic advice and pragmatic action that can have a significant effect on the bottom line.
Our vision is to be the best data and analytics business in the charity sector. Being the best means we help our clients become data curious, ensure they get results and set the standard for sector trends and measurement.
About the role
We’re looking for a Junior Solutions Consultant to join our growing team, the junior solutions consultant role will cover a number of aspects in relation to our clients and the solutions we create for them, although the primary focus will be to develop and maintain individual components of solutions alongside senior consultants in order to form a complimentary element within the team.
A small number of people within the team itself, the Junior Solutions Consultants can be working alongside any other parts of our organisation to achieve our tasks, whether that be in a pre-sales, post-sales or R&D/development capacity. Complimentary to this, the rest of the team will be committed to the ongoing development and experience of the junior consultant, with a clear growth path to gaining additional skills over time
- Work within the Systems team as Junior Solutions Consultant to provide resource capable of creating, using, and supporting various components within our end to end data solutions.
- Develop system solution components through hands-on approach, shaping client and third-party data sources into client-facing systems and associated complimentary deliverables.
- Install and configure requisite software (Apteco or similar) on client site or within Wood for Trees infrastructure to support, develop and maintain any such solutions. Update such software alongside the appropriate release cycle, depending on the vendor.
- Assist in the support and maintenance of the solution environment in general, including dealing with helpdesk tickets from clients and ensuring effective communication and escalation of any issues found while conducting the role.
- Refresh of Apteco databases for our hosted clients to ensure accurate and up-to-date environments are available for use for both external clients and internal co-workers.
- Support as required on pre-sales relationships and tender processes to collate necessary information to feed into our response documents.
- Good understanding of data and database structures, preferably with a high level analytical background and excellent numerical skills.
- Use of data within software applications such as Excel, SQL or similar.
- Clear, concise communication skills at a level appropriate for the audience, and the ability to convey complex ideas in a clear manner
- Demonstrable experience in the use of Apteco products (FastStats, PeopleStage, Orbit), or experience in a similar role, using client data within a database, software implementation and consultancy environment.
- SQL skills for the manipulation and preparation of client supplied data within Management Studio.
- Understanding of data processing techniques and methodologies including deduplication, consolidation and suppressions.
- Flexible, home working (commutable distance to Bath preferred)
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) plus 3 volunteering days
- 3% employer contributory pension
- Birthday meal on us
- Health and wellbeing benefits
- Cycle to work scheme and repairs
- Retail discounts
- Regular social events
- Access to a range of further benefits through Inc & Co company benefit - Club 100. For the complete list, visit: club100.incandco.com